Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: For those who collect AG cards

  1. #1
    TitanicLover15
    Guest TitanicLover15's Avatar

    Post

    Hi, I was looking at my American Girl cards today and noticed that Elizabeth, Felicity's friend, has brown hair and a yellow dress do you think they will change her card when she comes out?? Hmm just wondering lol [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Angry

    They don't seem to have trouble changing everything else about her so I'm sure we will see new trading cards, too.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm pretty sure there are new stickers or trading cards being issued for both Felicity and Elizabeth.

    Laurie

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think they are coming out with a trading card set for just Eleizabeth. That is what they did when they came out with Nellie.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Danhauser's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2004
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Elizabeth is definitely getting a trading cad pack containing 10 cards featuring illustrations from the new book by Valerie Tripp.

    For details and images see the Elizabeth Trading Cards page in my AG site.

    Here is what the Elizabeth Card pack looks like.

    I hope this helps,

    - Curt

    <font color="#051E50"><font size="1">[ June 27, 2005 01:59 PM: Message edited by: AG_Dad ]</font></font>

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ June 27, 2005 02:00 PM: Message edited by: AG_Dad ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •